- Environmental Policy
H K Wentworth Limited recognises its responsibility as an organisation towards the short and long term impacts of its business in relation to the environment, both locally and globally. It is the intention of H K Wentworth Limited to prevent pollution, through the implementation of an Environmental Management System, with a view to continually improving our environmental performance.
In order to strive towards these goals we will:
- Comply fully with all relevant environmental legislation and aim to follow best industrial practice.
- Encourage full participation and commitment of all employees in the production processes on environmental issues.
- Reduce our impact on the environment through the adoption of waste reduction and recycling practices wherever practical.
- Ensure that all the materials used are unloaded, used, stored and disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Ensure that the environmental management system is fully documented and reviewed to ensure sound environmental practice and achieve continual improvement.
- Investigate ways of minimising energy consumption.
- Review the environmental impact of future plant, equipment and locations prior to its purchase and use.
- Cooperate with the public, customer and other interested parties on environmental issues.